Cheddar Corn Casserole
- 1 stick butter (4oz), melted
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (16oz) creamed corn
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine remaining 6 tablespoons butter, eggs, and sour cream in a large bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Mix in corn, cornmeal, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and onion-pepper mixture.
Turn into a 2-quart buttered baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden.