Warm Green Beans Vinaigrette
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Wash beans, trim ends and leave whole. In large saucepan, cook green beans, covered, in slightly salted 1 cup of water for about 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and place in serving bowl.
- While beans are cooking, mix vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, oil and onion together in small bowl. Pour over cooked green beans and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.