Ranch Mac & Cheese
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
* 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
* 1 cup 2% milk
* 1/4 cup butter, cubed
* 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
* 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 1/2 cup crushed saltines
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch
oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat
through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir
in sour cream.
Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle
with Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 488 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,357 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.