One entry per person
Win Coffee For a Year Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.DunkinDonuts.com  from 9/1/06 through 8/31/07. Complete the online entry form. Limit one entry per person. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries allowed. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of Dunkin' Donuts.
3. DRAWING: Winners will be determined in random drawings on the third day of every month during the promotional period from all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by certified mail and must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity/liability release (where permitted) within 21 days of notification (first attempted delivery). Failure by winner to comply will result in forfeiture of prize.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Prize awarded per month: 2 lbs. of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee per month for 12 months. Approximate retail value: $250.00. No prize substitutions allowed and no cash alternatives, in whole or in part, are available, except that sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should a prize be unavailable at the time of prize award. Prize is non-transferable. By accepting prize, winner consents to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state or other taxes on prize are the winner's sole responsibility. Limit one prize per household.
5. DISQUALIFICATION: Contestants who violate the Official Contest Rules are subject to disqualification. Dunkin' Donuts' management is the sole arbiter of whether conduct by a contestant constitutes a violation of these Rules, and their decisions regarding contestant disqualification will be final. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Dunkin' Donuts in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of laws of any other jurisdiction. By entering the contest or accepting a prize, winner agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these official rules, and to comply with any federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees of Dunkin' Donuts and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, judging organization and the immediate families or household members of each. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Dunkin' Donuts, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising from or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or with acceptance, possession or use of awarded prize.
7. WINNER'S LIST: For a list containing prize winner's name, available after 8/31/07, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: Dunkin' Donuts Coffee for a Year Contest, 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021 (Washington and Vermont residents need not submit return postage). Requests must be received by 9/31/07.
Sponsor: Dunkin' Donuts, 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021
,306,253,302,239,296,232,286,229,278,228,274,228,267" href="http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-precchrist" title="Pregnant Christian Sisters" alt="Pregnant Christian Sisters" />
134,301,120,297,109,288,103,281,96,270,93,256,93,256" href="http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppfreebies" title="Freebies" alt="Freebies" />
,280,41,279,25,271,18,258,21,233,19,242" href="http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppmethodist" title="Methodist Parenting" alt="Methodist Parenting" />