Do you have specific goals that you'd like to accomplish in January? What are your plans for getting them done?
Here's what I will be working on this month.........
1. Shopping exile. This will include groceries, nonfood items, clothes, etc. In the grocery dept., I will only buy what is absolutely necessary--dairy, fresh produce, to name a few. Even that I want to keep to a minimum. I'll be trying to stay out of the other stores so I'm not tempted by any *deals that are too good to pass up*!
2. Work on the budget to come up w/amounts for monthly vehicle savings & our *itemized savings* for some budget categories.
3. Start on the FAFSA and taxes. While 18ds is home, I want him to finish his part. I'm planning on filing it before our taxes are done; there is a *will file* option. But I'll still need an estimate of our income.
4. Get back into my workout routine. I've been seriously slacking the past 2 weeks. Got a start on this by meeting a friend at the Y this a.m. (It was open for a few hours.)
5. Work on de-cluttering my laundry room.