What do you hope to accomplish in March?
This is what I will be working on......
1. Control the amount I spend on household items.
2. Declutter. This month I want to work on our computer room--way too many stacks of papers. I also want to go through my music cds. I'm getting rid of these after ripping the tracks I want to my computer. (They'll be donated to our library for their annual book sale fundraiser.) When my kids are on spring break, we will also be working on their closet.
3. Make those darn appts. that I never made in Feb.
4. Make camping reservations for some trips in June & July.
5. Do some fun things over spring break. (Other than cleaning the above-mentioned closet, LOL!) We have so many free places in this area. I hope to hit the Zoo and the Science Center. I'd also like to camp, but that depends on the weather and will be a last minute thing.