or at least something close.
My dh wants to now wait at least 6 months (while we pay down a $7k debt) before even getting his reversal. I am almost 43 years old. We have 5 healthy children, but want at least 1 more. My youngest is 2.5 right now. We have always conceived very easily (within 3 weeks of trying) without any fertility help.
Here are my concerns about "waiting" to get the reversal done (am I right?):
1. It could take up to 1 year for his sper* count to come back up for me to conceive.
2. The chances of me conceiving are getting lower and lower each year.
3. The chances of miscarriage, stillbirth, down's syndrome, etc., are ever increasing.
4. We need to save up about $3k after debt is paid off just to get the reversal, so it could be about a year before we can even get the reversal.
5. Our youngest is 2.5, and I didn't want too many years between our children for fear that the youngest two won't really want to play together. (This might seem silly...)
If "I" tell my dh these things, he will listen...but if he reads them somewhere else by a professional, he will listen more. Make sense? It's just how my man is. :o)
Can someone lead me to some reliable info? I just feel so desperate and in a hurry...should I be? Or, should I just chill out? Sigh...ok, I'll say it...I'm also in a hurry because I want another baby! Lol... :o)