I called my doc today and told him that I'm trying to get pregnant. I have completely stopped breastfeeding (5 weeks ago), but I have not gotten my period back yet. He told me to take a pregnancy test - which I did and it was BFN. He prescribed Provera. Now I'm wondering if I should wait it out or go ahead and start taking Provera. Anyone out there with experience with this drug? I don't want to hinder things if PPAF is just around the corner, but then again if it's not -I want to speed things along.
Any advice is appreciated.