• The amount of PEEPS® chicks and bunnies eaten at Easter could more than circle Earth’s circumference. That’s a lot of marshmallow!
• The number of PEEPS® chicks, bunnies and other shapes made each day could make a path from the factory door in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania to the state of Maryland.
• The machines at the Just Born Factory can add 3800 PEEPS® eyes per minute!
How tall, how far…
• It would take approximately 172 MILLION PEEPS® bunnies end-to-end to circle the moon!
• Over 70 million PEEPS® chicks lined up beak-to-tail are needed to reach from New York City to Los Angeles.
• If you had 8000 PEEPS® bunnies, and you stood them in a straight vertical line, you could reach the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago.
• Loyal PEEPS® fans LOVE their PEEPS®… fresh, stale, frozen and even on pizza!
• There are over 200 unofficial PEEPS® web sites!
• PEEPS® are so popular, they have been the best selling non-chocolate Easter candy for the last decade.
• PEEPS® have become gourmet favorites as fondues, crème brule ingredients and cappuccino toppings!
Tell me more…
• In the early 1950’s, it took 27 HOURS to make one PEEPS® chick. Today it takes six minutes!
• PEEPS® chicks and bunnies come in 5 colors. Yellow chicks are the most popular, followed by pink, lavender, blue, and white.
• Each PEEPS® chick has 32 calories and 0 grams of fat.