If you are in danger, please seek help immediately by calling 911, your local authorities, or the Domestic Violence Hotline, 1-800-799-SAFE.

If you are in danger, please seek help immediately by calling 911, your local authorities, or the Domestic Violence Hotline, 1-800-799-SAFE.

IF YOU ARE IN THE US:

National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
1-800-787-3224 (TTY for the Hearing Impaired)
Provides crisis counseling and local referrals for shelters and transitional housing for victims of domestic violence. Spanish language option available.

Normally I only lurk but I’ve been really arguing with DH and DD lately about this “game” they’re always playing with each other. It’s got me really upset and I’d like to hear what others think. I actually started complaining about it around 2 years ago, but only recently has it really got me frustrated. They both act like I’m crazy and making a big deal about nothing, but some of my friends who have seen them playing it agree that it’s inappropriate. I guess I’d like to hear what others think.

Oh the new format looks good but I sure will miss..................

Do your Dh's or SO's actually count their change /money before the go to bed....(m)

and check it once again in the morning to still see if the $ is in the wallet?? Mine has always done this, I have no idea why, because I dont go through his wallet at all. If I want something, I will ask him for it. This is so depressing to watch him do his little *rituals*---just wanted to see what anyone else thought.

Hugs!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY RUBY! HUGS and Prayers dear.>Jo

Hi ladies......(m)

*REPOST* from the archives--great post!

Everyone *please* be sure to read post 8.3 with subposts and post 8.4....

The information there is very important. We are hoping to minimize the confusion with the new board format, as much as possible.

There are links and information within those posts, that everyone needs to be aware of.

Bad news today, really stressed...

Pages