Photo Credit: Courtesy of Gael Levin-Simon
Sprout Online offers many ways to play: games, shows, crafts and recipes, printables, and more. Grown-ups can sign up to learn about special programming, free live events, new games and activities, apps and more. Not sure if you have the Sprout channel? Click here to find out.
Gael is a former teacher who has found her professional home developing educational content for children's television. Since 1997, she has worked for Sesame Workshop, Noggin, PBS, Random House, Discovery Kids and PBS KIDS Sprout, serving as an educational resource and adviser. She has worked with experts in the fields of education, child development and parenting to formulate brand frameworks and develop playful, age-appropriate programming for children and their families.
Gael’s recent projects for PBS KIDS Sprout include:
- “Real Life Learning,” the educational philosophy for the brand
- “Kindness Counts,” a pro-social campaign promoting empathy
- The Chica Show, a live-action/animated series promoting imagination and play
- Noodle and Doodle, a craft and cooking series for preschoolers and their parents
- The Sunny Side Up Show, the live, interactive daily mid-morning block
Connect with Gael on her LinkedIn page.
Sign up for the iVillage Summer Reading Community Challenge to get daily tips and assignments to help fight the summer slide and keep your kids reading and learning all summer long.