Gail Liberman and Alan Lavine on Love, Marriage and Money

A_M_C: What can I do to get my credit reestablished, no one will give the cards back , the ex had his girl friend cancel them.
GailAlan: Call Equifax: 800-685-1111; TransUnion: 312-409-1400; and Experian. Don't have their current number because it recently changed.
Cmtdarden: GailAlan that is great thank you
GailAlan: They all have Websites, though and you can check with them.;; and, hopefully will get you there.
A_M_C: Thank you very much..
Cmtdarden: GailAlan you answered a lot for us thank you for a great chat.
GailAlan: It was fun. Feel free, if there are any questions we couldn't get to visit our Guest Expert bio area.
A_M_C: Thank you Gail and Alan for all the info. I very much appreciate it.

Buy the book on

Return to Guest Experts main page.

Like this? Want more?
Connect with Us
Follow Our Pins

Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.

Follow Our Tweets

The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow

On Instagram

Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.

Best of the Web