Though we believe that the content of everyone's garden journals are inspirational, some of you will get the chance to have your best entries published on iVillage. Read here to find out how.
how to enter the contest:
• Post your best journal entry on the Garden Journals message board. Entries must be posted before midnight on June 30. Journal entries must be your own work, or they will be disqualified.
• No more than four contest entries per person for the entire month. Even if you have more than one iVillage member name - you are still only allow only four entries.
• Entries should be 250 words or less. (It's okay if you're a bit over.) Word limits are only for entries. Feel free to write a mini-novel if you'd like otherwise!
• When posting a contest entry, please write in the title of the post "ENTRY: YOUR JOURNAL TITLE" so that it is clearly marked.
how winners are chosen:
• Our Garden Journal Guru - Green Thumb, Fran Sorin - will read all of the entries and select the top 30. The grand prize winner of the contest will be selected by you and the other iVillagers who are participating in the workshop.
• Find out what criteria Fran is looking for in choosing winners.
how to nominate a winner:
• Choose your favorite entry from the Garden Journals message board, and email the title of the entry and the author's name to: email@example.com. Please vote only once.
how to find out who won:
• Starting July 1, we will publish a new winner every day on the Home & Garden channel.
• On July 31, we will announce the member's choice winner!