With the dirtiest tasks of the garden are behind you, it's time to create a sanctuary where you can reflect and enjoy. We'll show you how to attract butterflies to your garden, create a water feature and design an outdoor sanctuary where you can finally relax.
• Get in touch with your garden by simply reflecting. Start by getting inspired by the entries of our Garden Journal Workshop.
• Next, learn how to create an outdoor sanctuary in just 6 simple steps.
• Invite the soothing powers of Aphrodite and Athena into your garden by taking the Domestic Goddess Quiz.
• Discover how to turn your gardening tasks into a spiritual exercise.
• Find out which plants butterflies love the most.
• Incorporating a water element into your garden is an easy way to create a tranquil feel. Start small with a simple water garden in a barrel.
• A pond brings both beauty and tranquility to a garden. All you need is a shovel, some liner and a few plants. Learn how to create an ornamental pond.
• Fish in a pond are not only relaxing; they're beautiful to watch. Create a koi pond with these 11 easy tips.
• You don't need a garden to hear the soothing sounds of water. Make a simple indoor fountain in 4 steps.