Photo Credit: Getty Images
Reverse Shoulder Circle
- Sit with legs crossed.
- With back straight but relaxed, inhale, slowly bringing your shoulders forward (shoulder blades will separate).
- Then move shoulders up toward your ears.
- Exhaling, rotate shoulders back so that shoulder blades move inward.
- Lower your shoulders, then bring them back to the starting position.
- Let your head move gently with the rolling of your shoulders.
This exercise relaxes muscles in the upper back and stretches muscles that support the breasts. By expanding the chest cavity, it helps deepen breathing and improve posture.
VIDEO: Pregnancy Exercises