5. Why do men come crawling back after they break up with you?
Let me be blunt. A man comes crawling back after a breakup because he'd gotten used to a certain something that he's no longer getting and is now panicking in the face of a biological drive -- at the expense of your feelings and his pride.
There are two exceptions to this rule, and both have to do with the time frame of the ''crawl back.'' First, if your guy comes crawling back immediately, he's probably being genuine -- pathetic, but genuine. He realizes he's made a terrible mistake and really does want to make the relationship work. Also, if months and months have passed, you can be pretty sure that he's really thought about it, truly misses you and (finally) realizes what a great gal you are. But if he calls you, say, two to three weeks after he walked out of your life, do not be fooled. It only means he's been unable to get his erotic needs fulfilled and has succumbed to path-of-least-resistance daydreams about his last partner -- namely, you. Suggest that he try one of the many 900 numbers out there and cross his name out of your address book.
Like this? Read these!
- For more insight into men's minds, click here
- Find out if you and your man are compatible here!
- Searching for his G-spot? Here it is!
- Find out more about yourself and your relationships by taking some truth-telling relationships quizzes now!