Surround your favorite fourth of July or patriotic-inspired photos with this festive and memorable scrapbooking idea.
1. Die-Cut stars in patriotic colors using plain and patterned papers.
2. Crop photo.
3. Cut a 1/4 inch wide ring in the appropriate size for your photo.
4. Arrange star cutouts around ring. When pleased with arrangement, attach die-cuts to ring. (Some smaller stars can sit on top of larger starts with pop dots to add dimension.)
5. Position photo behind star ring. Adhere to page and attach mini-star stickers on star circle.
6. Position photo behind star ring. Adhere to page.
7. Title is created from alphabet stickers.
8. Add sparkle around title with silver metallic pen.