Adapted from THE GOOD GIRL'S GUIDE TO BAD GIRL SEX
It's true. Inside every well mannered "good girl" is a sexy "bad girl" yearning to break free (especially in the bedroom). Even if you're not a whips and chains kind of woman, sex therapist Barbara Keesling's The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex has tons of tips on everything from kissing to caressing to guilt-free sex toys guaranteed to please. Does being naughty make you nervous? Don't worry!
A "bad girl":
- Unabashedly loves sex
- Shows her confidence in bed and out
- Breaks free from physical inhibitions
- Takes pride in sexual desires -- and satisfaction
- Feels attractive and desirable
- Announces her intentions to have fun
A bad girl is not:
- Cheap or immoral
- Obscene in public
- Reckless in her behavior or actions
- Demeaning or degrading to herself
- Indiscriminate with her sexual partners
Ready to release your inner (and sexiest) self on paper? Print out one of these three (B)ad Libs tonight -- and don't forget to fill in all of those blanks!