Photo Credit: Giovanni Rufino / The CW
1. No one says "here's the scoop" anymore, so don't repeat that.
2. The "It" bag right now is the Longchamp Gatsby Satchel. Both Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) are sporting it. But priced north of $600, those of us not living on Fifth Avenue have to wonder, is it worth the price of three weeks' worth of groceries?
3. A major style secret: dress like you're not even trying. "My best outfits I put together in five minutes," Lively explains in this month's Vogue, where she's photographed in Carolina Herrera. "What's important for me is to look effortless." Listen up, because Vogue names her "a style icon for a new generation."
4. The "draped shoulder" is the new essential wardrobe statement. Lively wears it in March's Vogue, and Meester wears one on the cover of the April issue of Glamour.
5. The trendy dog of the moment? The maltipoo! What Paris Hilton did for Chihuahuas, Lively is doing for this pipsqueak breed. Check out this photo, in which Lively models how best to tote one around.
As for what sexy story lines are still in store on Gossip Girl, EW.com got this teaser from executive producer Stephanie Savage about a Dan/Blair pairing: "There are only so many combinations [you can explore] on the show, so I think you have to be open to all of them at some point. So, certainly, we have an open mind when it comes to them… Those two are really gold when they’re together. They have great on-screen chemistry." A definite maybe. Dan and Blair, sittin' in a tree? We'll see!
Are you a fan of Blair or Serena's fashion/beauty on 'Gossip Girl'? Chime in below!