The Rights of The Children
- Children have the right to spend time with each parent. The child needs both parents in order to develop emotionally stable.
- The child/children should not be forced into taking sides with either parent.
- Children deserve to know from both parents that they will follow through on any child care plans. If the parents have made any commitments to their children they should live up to them for the sake of the child's stability.
- The child/children should be able to spend time with each parent. The child needs both parents in their life, and they need to know that both parents are there for them at any time they need them.
- The child/children should be entitled to their own personal sleeping area at each parent’s home.