What You’ll Need: Brush, rat-tail comb, fine-tooth comb, spray bottle, 1 elastic hair band, 1 small flower accessory for the center of the bun, and hairspray
How To Do It:
1. Use a fine-tooth comb to make a side part. Use spray bottle to dampen and smooth the parted hair.
2. Take the front piece of her hair and begin French braiding. As you get to the crown of her head, continue to braid around her head to leave the bottom half of her hair free (it should look like a princess crown).
3. Once you come to the side of her head, angle your braiding down, just above her ear. As you braid down, begin picking up the bottom section of her hair so that you are now moving in the opposite direction and all of her hair is braided as you reach the bottom. (The braid should look like a zig zag).
4. While securely holding the braid, begin pancaking the folds of the loose part of the braid. Pull out the tightly braided pieces to make them look flat, like flower petals (but only on one side!). Secure the bottom of the braid with an elastic band.
5. Take the braid and wrap it around itself to form a flower-like bun. Try to kep the pancaked braid flat as you wrap it. Secure it with bobby pins and finish with hairspray.
6. Put the flower hairpiece in the center of the Dutch flower bun for a sweet finishing touch.