What You Need:
- Foam or poster board scraps orange, black, & yellow
- Yarn for hanging
- Hole punch
What To Do:
- Cut a circle from the yellow for the moon (4" in diameter or whatever you want)
- Cut a cats head from black & 2 paw shapes
- Cut a bat shape from the black
- Cut 2 pumpkin shapes from the orange
- Glue the cats head to the top of the moon, overlap then glue paws on each side of head (cat looks like its peaking over the moon)
- Punch a hole in the top of the 2 pumpkins & the bat.....also punch 3 holes in the bottom of the moon.
- Cut pieces of yarn oh about 6" and tie one to the bottom of the moon (go through the hole) and then put the other end into the pumpkin.......so it hangs below the moon.....do the same with the other pumpkin & bat.
- Punch a hole in the top of the cats head & tie a piece of yarn there to hang it up.