Your child will hand it to you for helping her with this neat project. It's a great activity to do with a small group, so they can act out puppet shows when finished.
What You Need:
- Black paper
- Stickers for eyes
What To Do:
- Fold paper in half.
- Lay child's hand on the paper with the palm over the fold.
- Trace around the child's hand (only 4 fingers for the spiders 8 legs, don't trace the thumb)
- Leaving paper folded (and don't cut the fold) cut out around child's hand print
- Open up the paper you should see a double image of the child's hand print (like wings)
- Place eyes on spider
- Cut a strip of paper about 1/2" x 5"
- On the underside of the spider tape the paper right in the middle (so you have some extra hanging on both sides of tape).
- Now push the paper up on both sides and tape in place. This should make little finger holes for the child so it will go on 2 fingers like a ring does