I've been waiting for this day for years. No, I'm not talking about International Beverly Hills 90210 Day, which coincidentally, is also today. (Get it? 9/02/10!) What I'm really talking about is the resurgence of '90s style -- "The Brenda Years" to be specific.
Break out your black blazers, high-waisted jeans, kitten-heeled oxfords, plain white tees and brown leather knapsacks -- this fall, we're going to see a lot more of these, and I couldn't be more happy!
Here's what you'll need to rock the 90210 style now:
• AE Boyfriend Blazer ($69.50 at American Eagle)
• Meg Oxford Shoe ($80 at America Apparel)
• Roll Sleeve Burnout Pocket Tee ($30 at Topshop)
• Phillipa Belted Jeans ($41.99 at French Connection)
• Fossil Vintage Reissue Backpack ($218 a Nordstrom)
Would you rock the 90210 style now? Chime in below!
Like This? Read These:
- My Fashion Week Challenge
- 50 Fall Bags You'll Love
- Fall Style A to Z