Place the crusts on cookie sheets, cover with tomato sauce, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cover with cheese, set out for kids to create their own pizza pumpkins then bake according to the directions of the crust package.
- 2 cups or more of raw, washed pumpkin seeds from your carved out pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted. Cool and serve.
Haunted Graveyard Cake
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups honey
- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 cups flour (half whole wheat and half unbleached)
- 1 tsp. each salt, soda, vanilla
Mix oil, honey, apples, eggs, vanilla and nuts together. Sift the flour together with the soda and salt. Pour it into the first mixture. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Place on top of the batter some cinnamon sugar sprinkled apple rings to look like gravestones. Bake in a 350F oven for 45 minutes or until golden and the top springs back when pressed lightly with your finger.