Is your body misbehaving? Are you hiding strange protrusions, or masking odd smells, or have you become a slave to your fickle bowels? If you're ashamed to share your health worries with your doctor, don't be. They really aren't kidding when they say they've seen it all before. Reassure yourself by reading our most common embarrassing health questions.
- Why do I bleed while making love?
- Could my penis have snapped?
- What causes vaginal dryness?
- I get too wet during sex
- Ouch! I find penetration painful
- I can't have sex because of my asthma
Below the Belt
- Will a yeast infection make it difficult for me to conceive?
- How to tell thrush from cystitis
- When I sneeze, I wet myself!
- Worried about my genital rash
- I found a surprise in my pants
Suffering from STIs?
- Has my partner given me genital warts?
- Did I catch herpes in the swimming pool?
- Could I have chlamydia?
- Feeling itchy? Get the facts on STIs
Spots, Lumps and Bumps
- I keep finding cysts on my breasts
- How can I cure my spotty scalp?
- There's a lump in my vagina
- I wake up covered in itchy bumps
- My boyfriend has acne on his privates!
- I've found a boil on my butt
- Going to the bathroom is painful
- My tummy is swollen from constipation
- Why am I always so bloated?
- What could blood in stools mean?