Small changes can go a long way toward your pet's health and happiness. Revamp your pet care routine and start 2004 off right!
Ways to Enrich Your Pet's Life
Look at your pet's daily life and see where you can add a new spark of fun and excitement on a regular basis. I guarantee you'll both benefit.
• 5 Ways to Enrich Your Pet's Life
• 13 Member Tips for Pet Enrichment
• How to Have a Catnip Party
Health and Wellness
Our pets look to us for their care. Here are four resources to help you do just that:
• 10 healthy things every pet owner should consider
• 10 household items to pet-proof
• 3 identification methods that keep pets safe
• 10 reasons to spay or neuter your pet this year
Weight Loss Tips for Pets
Do you have a chubby cat or a portly pup? Learn how to cut back on the kibble and get your pet to her optimal weight:
• The best way to evaluate your pet's food intake
• 2 things your vet can do to help your pet lose weight
• 5 fun ways to help your pet exercise every day
• Plus, learn more ways to slim-down your overweight pet
The Key to Healthy Teeth
Periodontal disease affects nearly 80 percent of all cats and dogs over the age of three. Pet owners can significantly reduce this risk with a regular dental routine.
• Learn the no-fuss way to brush your pet's teeth
• What a black light can tell you about your pets oral health
• Find out what your vet looks for during a dental exam
• Plus, learn how to spot a pet that is experiencing mouth pain
To discuss your resolutions with other pet owners, visit one of the Pets channel message boards today!