• Plain sugar cookie dough
• Cookie sheet
• Aluminum foil
• Crushed lollipops or hard candy (Crush hard candies with a mallet inside a bag. This prevents shards from flying about.)
• Mixing bowls, spoons, rolling pin, knife, cookie sheets, oven at 375o F
1. Crush the candy. Keep colors separated in different bowls.
2. Prepare the cookie dough.
3. Roll the dough into 1/4" strips.
4. Make heart outlines with the dough.
5. Use the foil to make frames for your cookies. You should be able to look through the holes in your outlines and see foil.
6. Fill the heart-shaped space with the crushed candy.
7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in a 375o F oven.
8. Let the cookies cool.
9. Peel off the foil and enjoy. Give the heart-shaped goodies to loved ones.