"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," Heath Ledger, 28, told The New York Times weeks before he was discovered unconscious on Jan. 22, 2008. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going." The actor, doting father to daughter Matilda, then 2, died from an accidental overdose of prescription sleeping pills and medication for pain, depression and anxiety. Though officials investigated his doctors and questioned his friends about where he obtained his drugs, no charges were ever filed.