Photo Credit: Heather Locklear hospitalized
After a 911 call was placed in her house, Heather Locklear was rushed to the hospital via ambulance Thursday afternoon.
Although the official reason for the emergency hasn't been publicly revealed, TMZ reports that the Melrose Place star, 50, may have taken a dangerous mix of prescription drugs with alcohol.
"Emergency response personnel responded to a medical emergency call at Ms. Locklear's residence," Ventura County Sheriff's Capt. Mike Aranda tells People. "Once they arrived, it was determined that Ms. Locklear needed to be transported to the hospital for further medical attention."
As of Thursday night, Locklear's condition was said to be "medically stable," and her parents, Bill and Diane Locklear, were by her side. "She is in no danger and she's going to be just fine," her parents said in a statement issued by Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.
Sources tell TMZ that Locklear's sister phoned 911 at 2:05 PT, causing the Fire Dept. and paramedics to be dispatched to the Los Angeles home, where the emergency personell determined Locklear needed to be taken to the hospital.
This is not the first time Locklear has been hospitalized. In 2010, she was admitted for a bacterial infection. In 2008, she was formally charged with DUI for driving under the influence of prescription medications.
Locklear, who called off her engagement with Jack Wagner last November, was just spotted cheering on the Lakers at the Staples Center on Tuesday night.
So far, there has been no word from Locklear's rep addressing the emergency.