Photo Credit: John Parra/Getty Images Entertainment
Model and TV host Heidi Klum has a new addition to the family! While in NYC with daughter 9-year-old Leni for Kids Fashion Week, the pair picked up a teeny Pomeranian dog called Buttercup, according to The Daily Mail. Klum introduced the pup by Instagramming a couple of shots of the dog in flight, calling it Leni’s dog. Leni has also been photographed cuddling the puffball pooch all over town.
While dogs are great family pets and have known health benefits to their owners, it’s important to consider if you (and your kids who promise they’ll help) are really ready. Ask yourself these questions, courtesy of pet expert Cesar Millan:
1. Is everyone on board with owning a pet?
2. Are you really ready for the responsibility?
3. Does a dog fit into your life schedule?
4. Is your neighborhood dog-friendly?
5. Is the dog a good match energy-wise?