Your child and a friend can use this simple multiplication computer to test and develop their skills. Try making a separate "computer" for each multiplying number.
What this activity will develop:
Math and social skills
What you'll need:
• 2 styrofoam cups with wide lips
• Fine-point permanent marker
What to do:
1. Place one cup inside the other.
2. Write the multiplication table for one number on the outer cup.
Example: 1 x 6, 2 x 6, 3 x 6, etc.
3. Write the answers spaced to match the problems on the lip of the inside cup.
1. Make a set of two cups for each of the multiplication tables.
2. Mix up the cups and challenge students to put them all together correctly.
Source: Learning Exchange