There's a lot of weird stuff in that hangs out indefinitely in the bottom your purse when you're a mom. This morning, as our editor (and working mama) Liz, searched for her cell phone, here's what else she surfaced. (from left to right):
- Tissues: Both kids had colds this weekend. Gotta be prepared.
- Spoon: You never know when you'll have a hard time finding a clean utensil for the kids.
- Green plastic cog: part of one of her son's toys
- Binky: Liz's son is 16 months and hasn't used one since he was 6 weeks.
- (Clean) diaper: Because accidents happen.
- Plastic pink ring: Her daughter's, of course.
- Toy truck
- Breastmilk bottle cap
- Immunization record: Asks Liz: "Doesn't everyone else keep this in their purse?"
Okay, now take a look in your purse. Seriously, right now! And tell us what's inside. Anything weird? Chime in below!