'Tis the season of giving and getting. But that means so much more than presents. From inlaws to new loves, here is how you can get the best of everything -- gifts, parties, sex, romance and much more!
Friends and Family
- When to bring the new boyfriend home - The Sleepover Etiquette
- Holiday dining do's and don'ts
- Dealing with surprise visitors
- Different religions, one holiday season
- Feuding family
- How to deal with family gossip
- Too many guests spoiling the visit
- 5 Ways to Throw a Fabulous Party (plus one bonus rule for guests!)
- Turning down invitations
- Saying "I do" on New Year's
- Office party pointers
- Should you have a holiday wedding?
- Daring to go dateless
- Avoid getting cornered at a party
- Entertaining 101: Pre-party panic and hostess gifts
- Is mixing groups of friends a recipe for disaster?
- It's party time for singles!
- Telling the host you're a vegetarian
- What the heck is "dress optional"?
Love & Sex
- Get the ring you want!
- New Year, New Sex Life
- Ask Him Out
- Mistletoe mania
- "Another woman wants my man!"
- Resolve to re-ignite the romance
- De-stress and have better sex
- Banish sexual boredom
- Getting him to cuddle
- Getting in the mood
- Learning to communicate your desires
- Overcoming inhibitions
- How do I overcome my inhibitions?
- Rekindling intimacy during couples-only (no kids) getaways
- Techniques for truly mind-blowing sex