It's all about looking chic while keeping warm and dry. The weather has been uncontrollable, but that doesn't mean my style has to go down the drain with it. I say, why not take the seasons as they come, and give myself an excuse to buy something new to go along with it.
What I'm looking forward to this season:
Once I am able to wear my faux fur Trapper hat and boots with the knit top, my wardrobe will be complete. My style for this season has a lot to do with the weather. I always make sure that I am first comfortable before anything else. Same goes for beauty, I never leave my house without a good lip balm.
My top picks:
• Stirrup legging jeans ($69.50 at Gap): These stirrup legging jeans are so comfortable and form fitting with a hint of elastic, perfect to wear with boots.
• Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 ($7 at Nordstrom):Just what the doctor ordered, a lip balm that protects my lips from the wind and cold.
• DiorShow Unlimited Mascara ($24 at Sephora): This mascara is fabulous for creating voluptuous lashes for going out, yet can be used as everyday wear too.
• Mango Body Butter ($20 at The Body Shop): The perfect fruity fix to dry cracked skin. A little dab will leave your skin moisturized for days.
• Jeffrey Campbell Lace-Up Ankle Boot ($178 at Urban Outfitters): Trendy yet cozy, these boots scream fall with their brown leather color and their sweater-knit top.
• Lucky Horse Shoe Necklace ($12 at Patricia Field): This necklace is my every day good luck charm that has a subtle spark and can be worn with everything.
• Stila Smudge Pots($20 at Sephora): This product is a long lasting cream based eyeliner that is flawless for creating cat eyes.
•All Over Faux Fur Trapper Hat ($44 at Topshop): This faux fur ball should be required for this chilly weather.
• Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion ( $18 at Bumble and Bumble):This hair serum is crucial to protect my hair from what this weather can do to my hair because it is packed with all the essential vitamins.
• Hunter Short Black Rubber Rain Boot ($115 at Footnotesonline.com): Hunter might be pricey but they are definitely worth the buy, think about how many times a year it rains.
What will you wear to keep you warm this fall? Chime in below!