• 2 T loose tea
• Tea strainer or cheesecloth
• Saucer with lid
• 6 cups water
• Cinnamon sticks
• Heart-shaped cinnamon candies
• Lace paper doilies in heart designs
1. Heat the water.
2. Steep the tea with the cinnamon stick in the water. Use cheesecloth if you do not have a strainer.
3. Pour the tea in a teapot.
4. Place the teapot on a tray with doilies for a festive look.
5. Serve tea in cups. Use the cinnamon candies as sweetener for the tea.
6. Share the tea at a Valentine's Day party.
7. Include other treats at the tea: heart-shaped scones, shortbread cookies, and crackers would go well with sweet tea.