Have a sex question that you've always wanted to ask, but never felt comfortable enough to do it? Even if you don't want to share your steamy secrets with your friends (à la Sex and the City), you can still get all the answers you need. Read Sex Coach Dr. Patti's advice about your hottest
- How can I get more comfortable initiating sex?
- I keep gaining weight! Can I still be confident in bed?
- How can I boost my body image for better sex?
- Will my boyfriend be able to tell that I'm a virgin?
Arousal and Technique
- What are some steamy alternatives to the missionary position?
- How can I increase pleasure for both of us with me on top?
- Where is my G-spot?
- Which techniques are the best bet for great sex?
- How can I get more aroused during sex?
- Will anal sex ever turn me on?
- How can I improve my attitude about sex?
- Will antidepressants permanently affect my sex drive?
- How can I restart my libido?
- What's the best way to boost his sex drive?
- Help! He wants sex all the time. What can I do to keep up?
The Big "O"
- Could I have had an orgasm without knowing it?
- Why can't I have an orgasm?
- Is there a way to speed up sex and orgasm sooner?
- Why do I cry after orgasm?
- Why can I only reach the big "O" when I'm drunk?
- Where is his G-spot?
- What can I do when he has a performance problem?
- What can be done about early ejaculation?