By following the recommended care instructions, you can prolong the life of your bras!
- All bras should be handwashed, especially underwire bras. If the underwire comes out, not only will the bra be ruined, but the wire could also cause severe damage to your washing machine.
- Using a mild detergent and lukewarm water is the safest way to wash a bra. Certain fabrics of the bra could melt in extremely hot water. And super-strong detergents can cause stretching in some materials.
- Never put your bra in the dryer. The bra can get twisted and lose its shape. Plus, some materials may shrink in the dryer. Line drying is the best way to dry a bra.
- Keep like colors together when washing, which means separate lights and darks like you would any load of laundry.
- Washing your bra after each use helps to reduce discoloring.
Congratulations! You are now a bra expert.