Photo Credit: Easy Cut-Up Cakes for Kids
What you’ll need:
- Chocolate cake mix
- 9x13 inch pan
- Chocolate icing
- Tube white frosting
How to make it:
1. Bake the cake according to the directions on the box in a 9x13 inch pan.
2. Let it sit in the pan for 10 minutes after it's finished baking. Flip it upside down and let it cool some more on a wire rack.
3. Cut out the corners of the cake so that it’s a football shape.
4. Frost the whole cake with chocolate frosting.
5. With the white frosting, pipe in laces and lines.
Instructions adapted with permission from Easy Cut-Up Cakes for Kids by Melissa Barlow