• Ages four and up
• Six or more players needed
• Outdoor activity
• Competitive or noncompetitive
How to Play
• The birthday child or chosen child is the Blob. The Blob chases the other players.
• Whoever the Blob tags has to hold the Blob's hand and run with him or her to catch the others. Players who are tagged become part of the Blob.
• When the Blob contains as many as four people, it can split in half to form two Blobs. Both Blobs can now catch players.
Competitive Version: The last child to be caught is the winner.
Noncompetitive Version: The last child to be caught becomes the next Blob.