Hungry Girl Dining-Out Tips
- Ask that no sauce, oil or butter be used in your dish.
- Order double veggies instead of a starch.
- Do your homework. Call ahead or research the nutrition information online.
- Don't trust yourself to doggie-bag half your entree? Ask if they offer half- or lunch-sized portions.
Hungry Girl Find!
For detailed nutritional info for hundreds of your favorite restaurants, check out Dotti's Weight Loss Zone at DWLZ.com. Chances are you'll find whatever nutritional info you're looking for!
My favorite fantastic diet-friendly restaurant chain finds:
- PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (1/2 order): 230 calories, 5 grams fat
- Olive Garden Linguini à la Marinara: 280 calories, 6 grams fat
- Chili's Grilled Salmon with Veggies: 412 calories, 20 grams fat
- Macaroni Grill's Mediterranean Shrimp: 197 calories, 5 grams fat
"Top Ate" Scary Menu Words
For more recommendations, go to hungry-girl.com.