What are crow's feet?
Crow's feet are fine lines and wrinkles radiating from the eyes. For the most part they're caused by sun exposure, but smoking can make them worse. Years and years of smiling and squinting can also play a part in how they're formed.
- Sunscreen. Wear one every day and try to avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- Moisturizer. Applying lotion every day won't cure crow's feet, but it will make your skin look more supple and decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tretinoin(Retin-A), otherr etinoids. When applied to the skin these drugs help increase collagen production, strengthening the structure of the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Alpha hydroxy acids(AHAs)
- Collagen injections. These will temporarily plump up the wrinkles.
Get more anti-aging tips from Clinique's dermatologist!