Photo Credit: iVillage
Let's talk about married sex -- everything you’ve been dying to know! iVillage is hosting a Twitter party to talk about all things sex-based off our brand-new, exciting 2013 Married Sex Survey. We'll get to the bottom of racy questions like: how to help your partner get you in the mood, how to have a Fifty Shades of Grey evening with your hubby, how to initiate sex more often, how to stop being too exhausted or stressed to have sex, and much more.
Get ready, ladies: Tonight at 8 p.m. EST, follow @iVillage and the hashtag #sexweek to connect with other women around this conversation that will be led by our fantastic hosts:
- Author and sex expert Dr. Ian Kerner: @goodinbed
- HappyWivesClub.com Founder Fawn Weaver: @happywivesclub
- Founder and chairwoman of Pure Romance, Patty Brisben: @pure_romance
- The Dating Divas: @datingdivas
- Liz Zack, Editorial Director for iVillage.com: @lizardzack
- Lindsay Tigar, Parenting, Love & Sex Editor for iVillage.com: @loveaddictnyc
Plus, we'll be giving away tons of sexy prizes to help you spice up your bedroom routine -- Christian Grey style.
So, get on your couch, pour yourself a nice glass of wine and let's reveal all of our secret sex questions (and tips)!