When you want advice, ask a pro. For her book The Japanese Art of Sex: How to Tease, Seduce & Pleasure the Samurai in Your Bedroom, author Jina Bacarr studied the craft of the geishas, those legendary courtesans whose very image has been making men weak in the knees (among other places) since the mid 19th century. In this excerpt, she offers playful secrets of giving oral sex geisha-style:
- The Japanese word for tongue is shita. Give him a tongue bath. Go over every inch of him, tied up if he likes it. Start with his back and cute butt, then turn him over and cover his chest, down to his penis until he is ready for action. You can heat him up even more by doing it again
--with slow, graceful strokes of your open vulva.
- The summer heat is stifling along Kyoto's River Kamo. A geisha cools her lover by blowing on his skin. It's a nice follow up to a tongue bath
--yours or his. For broader coverage, use water or lotion. Air from your lips, or even a hair dryer with the heat turned off, on wet, sensitive insides of the elbows, wrists, knees and genital areas will create a contrast of warm and cold that can turn you both on.
- Some of the most underrated erogenous zones on your body lie in areas you might consider too ticklish to touch. Geisha nibble their food, which is always served bite-sized. You can gently nibble on his penis, fingers and ears; however, don't have an orgasm with body parts in your mouth. You can bite hard without realizing it. Stimulate his body inside and out. Slide your hand up to his chest and make circular movements around his nipples or use a finger in his anus to massage his prostate.
- A favorite sucking technique of the courtesan was a swirling motion going up and down and sideways. As you move up and down his shaft
--your lips open like budding flowers --turn your head a bit from side to side so your tongue follows a corkscrew pattern. Lick at his frenulum (an inverted V-shaped spot located where the head and shaft meet) for a few seconds before moving all the way up to the top of his penis.
- Hum. With the tip of his erect penis into your mouth, make a low noise in the back of your throat. The vibrations give extra stimulation. Meanwhile, caress the bottom of his shaft and his testicles.
From The Japanese Art of Sex: How to Tease, Seduce & Pleasure the Samurai in Your Bedroom by Jina Bacarr. Copyright © 2004 by Jina Bacarr. Excerpted by permission of Stone Bridge Press. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.