Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/Getty Images
Though Jennifer Aniston has yet to have children, she already knows what kind of mom she wants to be. "I won't be at all a pushover. Have boundaries," Aniston, 41, tells iVillage exclusively. "You only end up doing them a favor. We've met the ones that just are wild children, swinging from chandeliers."
In The Switch (in theaters Aug. 20), Aniston plays a single woman who uses a sperm donor. But don't expect Aniston -- who recently got into a war of words with Bill O'Reilly after commenting that women "don't have to settle" -- to use a sperm donor herself. "Personally it's not in my little wagon of thoughts," she says.
Watch our exclusive video above to find out why Aniston thinks it's important for future parents to have options and about her big life changes in the past decade.
Are you surprised that Jennifer Aniston says she'd be a strict mom? Chime in below!
Like This? Read These:
- PHOTOS: Advice Jennifer Aniston Should Take from Her Movies
- Bill O'Reilly Calls Jennifer Aniston Destructive to Society
- Jennifer Aniston: Women "Don't Have to Settle" to Have Children
- Jennifer Aniston Fires Back at Bill O'Reilly
- Mamma Mia! When a Celeb's Choice Whether to Have Children Goes Public