Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/Bravo
As the newest face on The Real Housewives of New York City, Jennifer Gilbert knew what she was getting into when she decided to join the Bravo reality show: "Drama mama! I just thought, 'These women are crazy.' I still think these women are crazy. I do. I'm probably not sane for being on it as well," Gilbert tells iVillage in an exclusive interview.
Gilbert, 41, an entrepreneur who has been married for seven years and has three children -- daughter Blaise, 5, and twin sons Saxton and Grey, 2 -- says she won't be as upfront about her sex life as Sonja Morgan, the other new Housewife. "No, I'm so not that girl. No, no no," she insists. "Some things can remain a mystery. And that's okay."
What also remains a mystery is if Gilbert will be tempted to make any physical tweaks to compete physically with the other Housewives. "I haven't seen myself on TV yet, so I'm a little afraid," Gilbert confesses. "Let me watch first and be like, 'Ooh, my butt does not look so good.' I mean, no judgments. I may come back next year and be like, 'Me and my big breasts!'"
Watch our exclusive video to find out if Gilbert is Team Bethenny or Team Jill and what she really thinks of Countess LuAnn de Lesseps' new single, "Money Can't Buy You Class."
'The Real Housewives of New York City' airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
- The Countess Sings! Vote on the New Real Housewives Dance Single
- Cute Couple Alert! Bethenny Frankels' Romantic Honeymoon Photos
- VIDEO: Housewives Star Tamra Barney: How I'm Dealing with Divorce
- VIDEO: Kim Zolciak: People Aren't Always Going to Be Nice
- VIDEO: The Real Housewives of O.C. Are Over the Drama
- VIDEO: Lisa Wu Hartwell's 'Clock Is Ticking'
- VIDEO: Housewives Star Lynne Curtin: 'I Need Some Lessons on Parenting'
Which Real Housewives star do you think causes the most drama? Chime in below!