Your iVillage Flash Poll Results Are In! Which Gosselin Should Get Custody?

You voted! Find out how the majority ruled about whether to support Jon or Kate in their custody battle

UPDATE: Your iVillage Flash Poll results are in! After tallying your answers to the question "Who Should Get Custody of the Gosselin Kids?" we can report that 74 percent of readers think Kate Gosselin should be her eight children's primary caretaker. Are the other 26 percent convinced that Jon Gosselin is better suited for full-time parenting -- or that neither Gosselin is an ideal guardian (As one reader said: "Is the Octomom busy?")? Keep chiming in below with your opinions, no matter which spouse you side with!

* * * * * * * * *

We thought that maybe, just for a moment, there might be a shred of harmony in the Gosselin world. After all, Kate went on Dancing with the Stars and Jon said he supported her. But familial drama is back in full force with the confirmation on Wednesday that Jon has filed for primary physical custody of their eight kids after calling her an "absentee mom."

When Jon threatened the suit on Tuesday, Kate dignified his remarks with this brief statement: "I am and always will be a mother first, but as a single working mom I will do everything necessary to provide for my kids despite the opinions of others." So, who should get custody -- Jon or Kate?

iVillage readers have been chiming in about the custody drama. Here are some of your thoughts:

"I would not let him watch my dog!!!"

"i would worry for those kids if they spend all their time with him! He is a hot mess."

"Just cuz he had a girlfriend doesn't make him a bad father. Damn, look what he's had to put up with. HER."

"He is more absent than her!"

"No, he should be ashamed of himself. He's just looking for an excuse not to work."

Plus:
- Kate Gosselin Gets Her Own Show (with No Dancing!)
- Jon Gosselin Slams Kate with Custody Lawsuit
- Kate Gosselin Blasts Jon's Plan to Sue for Custody
- PHOTOS: The Dancing with the Stars Cast Gets Ready to Rumba

Like this? Want more?
preview
Connect with Us
Follow Our Pins

Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.

Follow Our Tweets

The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow http://t.co/wfewf

On Instagram

Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.

Best of the Web