So many stories, so little time.
Other than what we do know for sure -- that Jon & Kate Gosselin are not exactly spending quality family time together these days -- there are tons of different rumors out there about what went on and what is still going between these two. Here's a quick look at the latest rumblings on the couple:
- Us Weekly says that Kate gave Jon a daily allowance of $5 -- and, if he spent it and needed more, she went nuts. That seems a little unlikely -- how could he possibly find anything today for less than $5? He certainly couldn't go to Starbucks. Maybe he was eating off the dollar menu at Mickey Ds.
- Kate's brother is jumping on the trash-talking bandwagon and is reportedly looking to sell his take on his sister's family to the right media outlet -- for $30,000. Kevin Kreider and his wife, "Aunt Jodi", have already appeared on CBS' Early Show, where they had the nerve to say that Jon & Kate were exploiting their family. Okay, kettle.
- A source has told Star magazine that the Gosselin's troubles are greatly affecting their eight kids . "The boys have been acting out since the scandal started," the insider said. Also, Mady and Cara, 8, have become withdrawn. "They're having trouble at school," says the source. "They're old enough to know what's going on, and not a day goes by that they don't ask Jon if he's moving out. They say, 'Daddy, don't go!' They're scared they'll lose him." Heartbreaking.
- The very trustworthy (not) National Enquirer is reporting that Jon & Kate are headed for a $10 million divorce. "Jon said their goal is to be legally separated by July 15 because Kate wants to move on quickly," an insider reveals. "Jon is going to push for half of their money, but Kate is determined to hang on to as much as she can -- and they're worth more than you think... Needless to say, there's a small fortune at stake here -- easily $10 million. And Jon and Kate will be fighting over it like cats and dogs!"
- Kate's writing a new cookbook! Love Is in the Mix: Making Meals into Memories is due in stores Oct. 13, 2009 -- but some people already have a problem with it. Commenters on Amazon.com are saying that Kate can't cook, and that she's stealing recipes from "product boxes and magazine articles." These people have nothing better to do with themselves, obviously.
So, there you have it -- you're all caught up. Let's not talk about them for at least the next 10 minutes.