Photo Credit: Target Presse Agentur Gmbh/Getty Images
Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough are obsessed. The Safe Haven stars have been livening up their international premieres by convincing fans to do the Harlem Shake -- a trend that, honestly, we thought would have passed by now. But hey, it's still fun. And, bonus: Hough actually knows how to dance. Watch their Berlin rendition of the Harlem Shake below; that's Duhamel waving the German flag, and Hough in the pink Zuhair Murad dress in the front row!
As long as we're on the topic, let's take a look at our 7 favorite celebrity versions of this viral-video dance trend!
1. Jimmy Fallon and The Roots did it with their late-night crew.
2. The cast of ABC's Happy Endings featured Elisha Cuthbert, Damon Wayans Jr. and a ventriloquist dummy.
3. T-Pain did not do it on a boat, but he did use a hula hoop.
4. Anderson Cooper's staff surprised him at a meeting, and he found the experience "horrifying."
5. Indie duo Matt & Kim gave it a rock-and-roll edge.
6. Ryan Seacrest picked a day when Kendall and Kylie Jenner were visiting his radio show.
7. The Daily Show crew gave the trend a unique twist, with the help of Jon Stewart.
And if, like Julianne and Josh, you can't get enough, be sure to check out the iVillage version!