Photo Credit: Jim Spellman/WireImage
Liz Lemon may still be unlucky in love, but Jack Donaghy is about to land another hot date.
One of 30 Rock's stars just spilled the beans that Alec Baldwin's next love interest on the show will be four-time Oscar nominee Julianne Moore. Speculation about Moore's appearance began earlier this month, when the two actors were spotted looking "very chummy" for the cameras at Rockefeller Center.
Moore is just the latest high-profile lady to make an appearance in Jack's love life. To recap, here are some of the other guest stars who've wooed Baldwin:
- Isabella Rossellini as Donaghy's glamorous ex-wife with a secret love for Arby's
- Emily Mortimer as Jack's fragile-boned art dealer fiancee
- Edie Falco as a liberal Congresswoman who melts Jack's conservative heart
- Jennifer Aniston as Liz Lemon's wild college friend turned Jack's psycho fling
- Salma Hayek as the working-class nurse who brings out Jack's soft side -- but has a deadly secret
- Condoleeza Rice as... okay, Rice didn't actually appear on the show, but the frequent veiled references to her as Jack's ex-girlfriend earn her an honorary spot on the list.
Besides being one of TV's funniest-ever shows, how does 30 Rock attract all this A-list talent? Says Scott Admist, who plays Tina Fey's co-worker Pete: "Our guest stars keep winning Emmys for coming on the show. So now they come to us. It's easy."
Who would you like to see as a guest on 30 Rock? Chime in below!